Our Mini Folding Furnace is the perfect camping companion.
Aluminium alloy and stainless steel composition can endure rapid temperature fluctuations (from cold to hot or hot to cold) making it ideal to use in the most extreme temperatures.
The miniature design allows you to collapse burner to fit into a compact carrying case for maximum portability. Piezo™ ignition system sparks ignition at the push of a button. Adjustable control valve allows you to adjust to the flame to the desired level.
Quick and easy set up allows you get the cooking out of the way, so you can get back to enjoying the outdoors!
The fire board and bracket are made of stainless steel and are resistant to high temperatures. No need for perfusion, preheating or pressurization; serrated pot support for a variety of tank sizes and styles.
- RELIABLE - Aluminum alloy and stainless steel composition can endure high temperatures, and even does well with quickly fluctuating temperatures (from hot to cold, or cold to hot).
- POCKET SIZE - Small and compact mini design collapses to fit into its pocket-sized case for maximum portability.
- PIEZO™ IGNITION- Sparks ignition easily with the push of a button.
- COMPATIBILITY - Works with any 7/16” thread single butane/butane-propane mixed fuel canisters.
- VERSATILE - Quick and easy set up allows you to prepare meals rapidly so you can get back to your adventures and explore more.
HOW TO USE:
- Check the furnace head and the tank at the junction of the rubber ring is intact, and make sure the valve is in the closed state.
- The furnace head in a clockwise direction is fixed in the tank, to confirm whether the tight.
- Open the support and make it complete.
- Turn the valve to adjust the switch, to a small amount of gas emitted and heard the sound, and then close the valve and light, and then to adjust the size to the size you need.
- Close the flame regulating valve, the flame is extinguished after cooling the gas stove waiting, unscrew the back foot stove.
Important: The high altitude or the tank pressure is too large, the first to open a small fire, put the pot to open fire.